We are proud to stock the fantastic The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook: 80 High-Performance Audio Electronics Projects.
With so many available recently, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook: 80 High-Performance Audio Electronics Projects is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this great price, the The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook: 80 High-Performance Audio Electronics Projects is widely respected and is a popular choice amongst lots of people. McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics have added some great touches and this results in great value for money.
Build audio projects that produce great sound for far less than they cost in the store, with audio hobbyists’ favorite writer Randy Slone. In The Audiophile’s Project Sourcebook, Slone gives you―
• Clear, illustrated schematics and instructions for high-quality, high-power electronic audio components that you can build at home
• Carefully constructed designs for virtually all standard high-end audio projects, backed by an author who answers his email
• 8 power-amp designs that suit virtually any need
• Instructions for making your own inexpensive testing equipment
• Comprehensible explanations of the electronics at work in the projects you want to construct, spiced with humor and insight into the electronics hobbyist’s process
• Complete parts lists
"The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook" is devoid of the hype, superstition, myths, and expensive fanaticism often associated with 'high-end' audio systems. It provides straightforward help in building and understanding top quality audio electronic projects that are based on solid science and produce fantastic sound!
THE PROJECTS YOU WANT, FOR LESS
Balanced input driver/receiver circuits
Signal conditioning techniques
Preamps for home and stage
Passive and active filters
Bi-amping and tri-amping filters
Speaker protection systems
Clip detection circuits
Homemade test equipment