New earth robotics Store are proud to present the brilliant Schaum's Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series).
With so many available recently, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Schaum's Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series) is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this reduced price, the Schaum's Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series) is highly respected and is a regular choice with many people. McGraw-Hill have included some great touches and this results in great value for money.
The ideal review for your basic circuit analysis courseMore than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 700 solved problems
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in basic circuits
- Clear, concise explanations of all electric circuits concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: Basic Circuit Analysis, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Engineering Circuit Analysis, Introduction to Circuit Analysis, AC & DC Circuits
- Supports and supplements the bestselling textbooks in circuits
- Easily understood review of basic circuit analysis
- Supports all the major textbooks for basic circuit analysis courses