New earth robotics Store are happy to stock the fantastic SainSmart CNC Micro-Stepping Stepper Motor Driver 2M542 Bi-polar 2phase 4.2A Switch.
With so many available recently, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The SainSmart CNC Micro-Stepping Stepper Motor Driver 2M542 Bi-polar 2phase 4.2A Switch is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this reduced price, the SainSmart CNC Micro-Stepping Stepper Motor Driver 2M542 Bi-polar 2phase 4.2A Switch comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice amongst lots of people. Sain Store Inc have added some excellent touches and this results in good value.
ST-M5045 (2M542) is a cost effective,hig performance bi-polar two phase micro-stepping drive applying pure-sinusoidal current control technique .It is best suited for the applications that desired extreme low noise and heat. It operates well in an environment,where electricity supply experience instability and fluctuation.
● Suitable for 2-phase hybrid stepper motors (Outer diameter: 57,86mm).
● H bridge bipolar constant phase flow subdivision driver.
● Speed self-adjustment technology.
● Easy current subdivision setting.
● 2--64 resolutions,16 operation modes.
● ENA mode.
● 8 dial switch for different functions.
● Undervoltage, Shortvoltage, overvoltage, overcurrent protections.
● Technical Parameter:Supply Voltage: 24~50V DC (Typical 36 V).
● Output Current (peak): Min 1.0 A, max 4.2A.
● Logic Input Current: Min 7, typical10, max 16 mA.
● Pulse Frequency: Max 200 KHz.
● Pulse Low Level of Time: 2.5 US.
● Cooling: Natural /mandatory.
● Working Surrounding: Avoid dust, oil mist and corrosive gas.
● Storage Temp: -10---80 deg.
● Working Temp: Max 65 deg .
● Surrounding Humidity: <80%RH without condensing and frost.
● Vibration: 5.9m/s2.
● Model: ST-M5045 (2M542).
1 x CNC Stepper Motor Driver ST-M5045 (2M542) 4.2A