We are happy to present the fantastic RioRand (TM) Upgraded RRL293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL.
With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The RioRand (TM) Upgraded RRL293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this price, the RioRand (TM) Upgraded RRL293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL is highly respected and is always a regular choice amongst many people. RioRand have added some excellent touches and this means great value for money.
* 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
* Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
* Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
* Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
* 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 25V DC.
* Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
* 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
* Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
The ducuments can be downloaded from here: