New earth robotics Store are proud to present the excellent Professional Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The Professional Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.
For this price, the Professional Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio comes widely recommended and is a regular choice with most people. Wrox have added some great touches and this means great value for money.
The book begins with a brief overview of MRDS and then launches into MRDS concepts and takes a look at fundamental code patterns that can be used in MRDS programming. You'll work through examples—all in C#—of common tasks, including an examination of the physics features of the MRDS simulator. As the chapters progress, so does the level of difficulty and you'll gradually evolve from navigating a simple robot around a simulated course to controlling simulated and actual robotic arms, and finally, to an autonomous robot that runs with an embedded PC or PDA.
What you will learn from this book
- How to program in the multi-threaded environment provided by the concurrency and coordination runtime
- Suggestions for starting and stopping services, configuring services, and packaging your services for deployment
- Techniques for building new services from scratch and then testing them
- How to build your own simulated environments and robots using the Visual Simulation Environment
- What robots are supported under MRDS and how to select one for purchase
Who this book is for
This book is for programmers who are interested in becoming proficient in the rapidly growing field of robotics. All examples featured in the book are in C#, which is the preferred language for MRDS.