New earth robotics Store are delighted to stock the brilliant Printed Circuit Board Materials Handbook (Electronic Packaging and Interconnection).
With so many available today, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The Printed Circuit Board Materials Handbook (Electronic Packaging and Interconnection) is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Printed Circuit Board Materials Handbook (Electronic Packaging and Interconnection) comes widely respected and is always a regular choice with many people. McGraw-Hill Professional have provided some nice touches and this means great value for money.
From weaving glass fiber mats to testing finished boards, this one-stop materials database offers the first close-up look at how to process and fabricate world-class PCBs. Printed Circuit Board Materials Handbook gives you a complete, hands-on working knowledge of the electrical, mechanical and physical properties of PCB raw materials - plus the expertise to transform them into a high-performance printed circuit card. Packed with over 400 how-to illustrations, this encyclopedia tool gives you the know-how to:
- Master the processes for glass fiber reinforcement, polyimide film, PET, PEN, and resins
- Work with copper foils, anodes, prepreg and laminates, aramid mats, and drill bits and routers
- Fabricate rigid and flexible printed wiring boards
- Apply the latest coating, laminating, etching, and electroplating methods
- Maximize techniques for hot air leveling, microsection analysis and electrical test
- Resolve controversial cleaning issues and CFC problems plus conduct troublshooting and failure analysis
- Much more