New earth robotics Store are delighted to offer the excellent Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot (Make: Projects).
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a name you can trust. The Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot (Make: Projects) is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot (Make: Projects) comes widely respected and is always a popular choice with many people. Maker Media, Inc have provided some great touches and this equals great value for money.
Building robots that sense and interact with their environment used to be tricky. Now, Arduino makes it easy. With this book and an Arduino microcontroller and software creation environment, you’ll learn how to build and program a robot that can roam around, sense its environment, and perform a wide variety of tasks. All you to get started with the fun projects is a little programming experience and a keen interest in electronics.
Make a robot that obeys your every command—or runs on its own.
Maybe you’re a teacher who wants to show students how to build devices that can move, sense, respond, and interact with the physical world. Or perhaps you’re a hobbyist looking for a robot companion to make your world a little more futuristic. With Make an Arduino Controlled Robot, you’ll learn how to build and customize smart robots on wheels.
- Explore robotics concepts like movement, obstacle detection, sensors, and remote control
- Use Arduino to build two- and four-wheeled robots
- Put your robot in motion with motor shields, servos, and DC motors
- Work with distance sensors, infrared reflectance sensors, and remote control receivers
- Understand how to program your robot to take on all kinds of real-world physical challenges